Jul 24, 2010

Things That Make Me Want To Have Sex

I hear from a lot of women that sex is the furthest thing from their minds. This is unfortunate, since the mind really is the biggest sex organ, and a great place to jumpstart a lost libido. This weekend, notice any sex related thoughts you have, no matter how small. The more you notice them, the more you'll think them.... To help you get started, I'll share my past week of sexy thoughts with a little breakdown I like to call: TTMMWTHS (Things That Made Me Want To Have Sex)

Here we go. This week's TTMMWTHS are...
1.) The way my dress fit yesterday at a party; made it look like I actually had a bootie, and when the wind blew it up my legs I wondered who saw.

2.) The way the young soccer referee looked at me when I had to change shirts right next to him.

3.) The smell of JB after he has been in the sun; the smell of sun on skin in August, the same month we met in 16 years ago.

4.) The show True Blood. Pretty much every episode. I know I'm late to the game with this one but damn, Team Bill! (No one tell me any spoilers, we're only on the sexond, I mean second season, lots more Bill to cum, I mean of course, come.)